Webasto Charging: A Full Charge of Knowledge.
Do you have any additional questions about the Webasto charging stations, your Webasto charging account or any other services? Then please telephone us – or send us an e-mail!
Under the free hotline number +800-CHARGING (00800-24274464) or firstname.lastname@example.org we will be pleased to assist you personally.
- Blinks for 1 sec. RED then 1 sec. GREEN then 1 sec. BLUE> Charging station starts.
- Lights up BLUE> Charging station is ready.
- Blinks for 0.5 sec. BLUE followed by a pause of 4.5 sec.> Charging station is in operation, but locked via the key switch.
- Blinks for 1 sec. BLUE followed by a 1 sec pause.> Vehicle is plugged in, but the vehicle has completed the charge cycle because the battery is fully charged or because of another on-board reason.
- Glows GREEN> The charging cycle is in progress, the battery is charging.
- Blinks for 1 sec. YELLOW then for 2 sec. GREEN> To protect against overheating, the vehicle is charged at reduced power. After a cooling time, the charging station continues the normal charging process.
- Glows YELLOW> Charging is stopped because the temperature in the charging station is too high. After a cooling time, the charging station continues the normal charging process.
- Blinks for 1 second RED then for 2 seconds GREEN> The connected vehicle is charging at a reduced power due to an installation problem. > Rotary field measurement required by a qualified electrician.
- Blinking for 1 sec. RED followed by a pause of 2 sec.> An on-board error has occurred. Reconnect vehicle again. If the problem persists, contact our hotline at + 800-CHARGING (00800-24272264).
- A beep sounds for 28 sec. After that, the beep sounds every 10 min. for 2 seconds and lights RED> There is a serious fault with the voltage monitoring or system monitoring. > Switch off the electrical power supply of the charging station. Contact our hotline at + 800-CHARGING (00800-24272264).
Please refer to the enclosed operating instructions for further information.