The Webasto Pure has the following advantages:
- Adjustable charging capacity from 3.7 kW to 11 kW or 3.7 kW to 22 kW (depending on which charging capacity you order).
- A 4.5 m cable with connectors
- Faster charging than using a standard domestic socket (max. 10 A): up to 5x faster with the 11 kW variant and up to 10x faster with the 22 kW variant.
- Simple and convenient operation
- Highest electrical safety thanks to own fuse protection
- Good price/performance ratio
- High-quality workmanship
- "Made in Germany" quality
The LED display indicates the operating status of the Charging Station. You can find further information in the enclosed operating instructions.
As soon as the Webasto charging product has left our central warehouse, you will receive a notification with a tracking ID so that you can track the shipment. UPS will then attempt to deliver your shipment to your specified delivery address. If UPS is not successful, UPS will try to deliver the shipment to your neighbour. If this is not possible, the shipment will be delivered to the access point and you can pick up your products on the same day. If the access point is too far away, UPS will try to deliver the products two more times. Please note that the Webasto stand cannot be delivered to an access point.
If you want to select the delivery date and location, we recommend that you register with UPS My Choice. You can register on the UPS home page or download the app to your mobile phone.
Webasto Charging: A Full Charge of Knowledge.
Do you have any additional questions about the Webasto charging stations, your Webasto charging account or any other services? Then please telephone us – or send us an e-mail!
Under the free hotline number +800-CHARGING (00800-24274464) or firstname.lastname@example.org we will be pleased to assist you personally.